Andrei Nikolayevich Boltnev (Russian: Андре́й Никола́евич Бо́лтнев; January 5, 1946, Ufa - May 12, 1995, Moscow) - Soviet and Russian actor.
Andrei Boltnev born January 5, 1946 in Ufa.
Grandfather Andrei Boltnev Konstantin Dobzhinsky was People's Artist of Georgia, and his grandmother, Nina Irtenev - Honored Artist of the RSFSR. The birth certificate of the future actor was recorded as Andrei V. Tusov. But a father Vyacheslav Tusov died in 1951, when Andrei was 5 years old, and life appeared stepfather Andrei Nikolay Boltnev, sea captain.
He studied in the Yaroslavl Theatre School from 1970 to 1972. After graduation he worked in theaters Ussuriysk, Maikop and Novosibirsk. In 1985 he graduated from the Tashkent Theatre and Art Institute of Ostrovsky.
It first appeared on the silver screen in 1983, playing a vibrant role Captain Gavrilov in the film Semyon Aranovich Torpedo Bombers.
the real popularity of his work made in the television series Confrontation (1985), staged on the novel by Julian Semyonov, where Andrei Boltnev played a major role - a traitor Krotov.
Widely known actor received after the screen in the period of perestroika left created back in 1982 by Aleksei German film My Friend Ivan Lapshin in which he starred.
In 1985, the actor received an invitation in the Novosibirsk metropolitan Mayakovsky Theatre.
Boltnev vo cne died of a stroke in Moscow on May 12, 1995. He was buried in Moscow, Vostryakovsky Cemetery.
- 1983 - Torpedo Bombers as inzhener captain Gavrilov
- 1984 - Mikhailo Lomonosov as Kargopolsky
- 1984 - My Friend Ivan Lapshin as Ivan Lapshin
- 1985 - Confrontation (Противостояние) as Nikolai Ivanovich Krotov
- 1986-1988 - The life of Klim Samgin as gendarme Colonel Popov
- 1989 - Who Lives ... as Captain Sviderskiy
- 1989 - Hard to Be a God as Budach
- 1990 - Day of Love as Nikolai Ivanovich Kashin
- 1991 - My Best Friend, General Vasili, Son of Joseph Stalin as Astafiev
- 1993 - The Mafia is immortal as Aleksei Drobyshev
- Vasilyev Brothers State Prize of the RSFSR