George Douglas (George Lamar Hesselberg: August 7, 1903 in Macon, Georgia – June 11, 1983) was an American actor. He was born as the younger brother of the actor Melvyn Douglas. Their mother was Lena Priscilla (née Shackelford) and their father Edouard Gregory Hesselberg, a concert pianist and composer. His father was a Jewish immigrant from Riga, Latvia. His mother, a native of Tennessee, was Protestant and a Mayflower descendant. His maternal grandfather, George Shackelford, was a general and Civil War veteran.
He died in San Diego, California, United States, in June 1983.
- Young Fugitives (1938) as Dressy
- The Adventures of the Masked Phantom (1938)
- Rebellious Daughters (1938) as Gilman
- Pals of the Saddle (1938)
- Arsene Lupin Returns (1938)
- The Night Riders (1939 film)
- The Kansas Terrors (1939)
- Let us Live (1939)
- Good Girls go to Paris (1939)
- Dick Tracy's G-Men (1939)
- The Tulsa Kid (1940)
- Lone Star Riders (1940)
- Hold That Woman! (1940)
- Covered Wagon Days (1940) as Ransome
- City of Chance (1940) as Muscles
- A Fugitive from Justice (1940) as Lee Leslie
- Sunset Murder Case (1941) as Carlo Rossmore
- Home in Wyomin' (1942) as Crowley
- Riders of the Santa Fe (1944) as Tom Benner
- Her Husband's Affairs (1947)
- "George Douglas movies, photos, movie reviews, filmography, and biography - AllMovie". AllMovie. Retrieved 17 February 2015.