Lydia Marie Clarke (born April 14, 1923) is an American actress and photographer, and the widow of Academy Award-winning actor Charlton Heston.
She was born in Two Rivers, Wisconsin. She married Charlton Heston on March 17, 1944, and their marriage lasted for 64 years until his death on April 5, 2008. They had two children: Fraser Clarke Heston and Holly Heston Rochell. She is a breast cancer survivor and has undergone a mastectomy.
- The Greatest Show on Earth (1952) .... Circus girl
- The Atomic City (1952) .... Martha Addison
- Bad for Each Other (1953) .... Rita Thornburg
- Will Penny (1968) .... Mrs. Fraker
- Studio One (2 episodes, 1950–1952)
- The Road to Jericho (1950) TV episode
- Captain-General of the Armies (1952) TV episode
- This Is Your Life: 30th Anniversary Special (1981)
- 20/20 .... Herself (1 episode, 2002)
- Lasting Love (2003) (TV)
Camera and Electrical Department
- 1971: The Omega Man (1971; still photographer)
- 1982: Mother Lode (still photographer; as Lydia Clarke Heston)