Raymond Stross (1915-1988) was a British film producer from Leeds. He owned a chain of theatres before becoming a producer. He also directed the 1937 film The Reverse Be My Lot. He was married to Anne Heywood and had a son and daughter.
He died in 1988 at his home in Beverly Hills, California.
- The Tall Headlines (1952)
- As Long as They're Happy (1955)
- An Alligator Named Daisy (1955)
- Jumping for Joy (1956)
- The Flesh Is Weak (1957)
- The Brain (1962)
- The Very Edge (1963)
- The Leather Boys (1964)
- Ninety Degrees in the Shade (1965)
- The Fox (1967)
- Midas Run (1969)
- I Want What I Want (1972)
- Good Luck, Miss Wyckoff (1979)